A Message From The Verb Hotel To You
Greetings Rock Star,
As we begin to welcome you, our Rock Stars back to The Verb Hotel, we are committed to providing a safer environment for all guests and staff members. Our strategies and protocols stay in tune with the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and our Local Government guidelines currently set in place. We are and will be consistently evolving with the most up to date information as it is provided to us.
Earlier this year we received the “AAA inspector’s Best of Housekeeping 2020” award combined with our continued 5- Star Trip Advisor Score for cleanliness validates our passion and commitment to providing a safe and healthy environment for your stay.
We recently had the privilege of being selected for the essential workers during these unprecedented times and have remained open allowing us to already implement the new protocols to increase the cleaning and safety standards throughout the hotel.
A brief summary of the new protocols and improved performance standards to keep you and our associates safe and comfortable:
- Training and Education. We provide regular training to our associates about the latest safety and cleanliness guidelines as directed by the organizations listed above.
- Personal Protection Equipment. All hotel associates, vendors, guests and visitors are required to wear face masks when in public areas when social distancing is not possible.
- Communication to Our Guests. Signage has been displayed throughout the hotel, focusing on social distancing and other safety protocols directed by the organizations listed above.
- Social Distancing. We are observing and enforcing the social distancing standards and limiting capacities in public spaces specifically the lobby and pool areas.
- More Frequent Cleaning.
- We increased the frequency of disinfecting high-contact surfaces throughout the hotel. Specifically, beyond the general cleaning of public areas already in place, we have implemented an additional 10 times per day cleaning walk through schedule where an associate will thoroughly clean and sanitize public areas and high- contact surfaces.
- Our guestrooms after checkout are thoroughly cleaned and aired out. All linens and towels will be removed and laundered regardless if they were used by the previous guest.
- All soft surfaces and carpets are treated with a disinfectant each time a room has been vacated.
- Our leadership team will inspect each guestroom room prior to check in and will complete a second cleaning and sanitizing of high- contact surfaces.
- Our Engineering team are replacing HVAC filters throughout the hotel guest rooms bimonthly.
- Your Dressing Room Privacy. Our associates will not enter your room during your stay unless requested by you. All guest rooms are thoroughly inspected by leadership after they have been thoroughly cleaned by our housekeeping staff.
Please click here to access our full document on our COVID-19 protocols. This document will also be available at the Front Desk to review during your stay.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call me directly at (410) 977.1989 or email me at email@example.com. One of my team members will also be reaching out to you 3 days prior to your arrival to review your reservation and address any questions or concerns you may have.
Paul Leader, General Manager