A Message From The Verb Hotel To You (05.29.2021)
Greetings Rock Star,
As we begin to welcome you, our Rock Stars back to The Verb Hotel, we are committed to providing a safe hotel environment for all guests and staff members. Our strategies and protocols stay in tune with the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and our Local Government guidelines currently set in place. We are and will be consistently evolving with the most up to date information as it is provided to us.
Our 5- Star Trip Advisor Score for cleanliness validates our passion and commitment to providing a safe and healthy environment for your stay.
We have remained open for the essential workers during these unprecedented times allowing us to already implement the new protocols to increase the cleaning and safety standards throughout the hotel.
A brief summary of the new protocols and improved performance standards to keep you and our associates safe and comfortable:
- Training and Education. We provide regular training to our associates about the latest safety and cleanliness guidelines as directed by the organizations listed above.
- Personal Protection Equipment. All hotel guests and visitors are advised to wear face masks when in public areas. All hotel associates are required to wear face masks for immediate future.
- More Frequent Cleaning.
- We increased the frequency of disinfecting high-contact surfaces throughout the hotel. Specifically, beyond the general cleaning of public areas already in place, we have implemented an additional 10 times per day cleaning walk through schedule where an associate will thoroughly clean and sanitize public areas and high- contact surfaces.
- Our guestrooms after checkout are thoroughly cleaned and aired out. All linens and towels will be removed and laundered regardless if they were used by the previous guest.
- All soft surfaces and carpets are treated with a disinfectant each time a room has been vacated.
- Our associates will not enter your room during your stay unless requested by you. All guest rooms are thoroughly inspected by leadership after they have been thoroughly cleaned by our housekeeping staff.
- Our Engineering team are replacing HVAC filters throughout the hotel guest rooms bi-monthly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (617) 566.4500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org